Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Newtown the remedy for cabin fever.


Sunday night we were going a little crazy from being cooped up. So we dug out the Winter coats (thank goodness for laziness - I should have lovingly packed mine away ages ago) and headed to Newtown for some Egyptian food. I love Newtown but especially at night. The eclectic shops and cafes - heaven. The diverse array of old buildings - fantastic.
I took this picture as we were heading home. I'm no architect but this building had an art deco look to it and the lights shining on it created a beautiful effect. Well I thought so anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely building ~ the one next door looks attractive too. {It's easy to be too hasty with packing the winter clothes away ~ I've learned to keep the boxes in easy reach!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I took a lot a pictures of buildings in that street that night. It was hard choosing just one to put up.

    Boxes! - wish I thought of that. I'm having the bedroom painted and everything is all over the lounge room at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails