Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not exactly the Metro


Trying my hand at black and white. This is one of the entrances to The Domain carpark. If you use your imagination it almost looks like a metro station entrance.


Well ok it doesn't, but it's all we have. Our public transport is sadly lacking compared to European countries (and I can honestly say that). During the 2000 Olympics it was unbelievably reliable - but 9 years down the track.................................


I heard talk once of a possible underground railway system similar to the Tube in London or the Metro in Paris, but the cost would be unthinkable.

2 comments:

  1. I think it does look like a Parisian metro station! Everything seems even more beautiful in B&W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails