Monday, October 12, 2009

We're all just mad about Oroton


I've had a rather aggressive tummy bug these last 24 hours. I'm still a bit wobbly but I wanted to post a photo I took yesterday at Birkenhead Point. Oroton was having a sale and it must have been a good one judging by the line outside the store. I've never seen that before. At first glance one could mistake the shop for a nightclub.
Birkenhead Point is undergoing a revamp leading up to a grand re-opening and as a result there wasn't much there today. Click on the link and then go to "redevelopment news" to see what it's going to look like when finished.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, Adventures! I hope you feel better asap.

    That must have been a seriously good sale, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shell I'm much better today.

    I agree, I didn't go in but it looked like one heck of a sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.