Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hazy saturday


Last Saturday I was suffering from a yucky allergy head.  Probably brought on by this.



But exacerbated, I'm sure by the sudden urge to finally clean out the dust bunnies under the bed (an urge I'm sure, given my state of sneezing, even someone with an obsessive cleaning disorder wouldn't understand).



However, job done, I was able to curl up on the couch and relax with a book.  And not move for the rest of the day.  The puppy took the opportunity to sneak a cuddle.  Some antihistamine and a good nights sleep, and I was ready for Sunday.






5 comments:

  1. Je comprends votre problème étant une hyper allergique +++, alimentaire, médicamenteuse et pollen...
    J'ai beaucoup aimé me promener dans votre blog et je m'autoriserai une prochaine visite.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you were under the weather but your little companion would certainly make you feel better! What a cutie!

    I lost my blog for a few days and have been swamped with work... sorry I missed visiting you, Debs.

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martinealison - those allergy beasts are annoying especially on the weekend.

    Genie - Hope things have slowed down for you - and I'm glad you found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful knee-warmer! {Not that you need it at this time of year.} I'm late here, so I'm guessing {hoping} your allergies have settled down. Avoid those dust bunnies next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never I always say. Dust bunnies are done and erm dusted. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.