Monday, December 24, 2012

Last post for 2012



I've always loved the traditional looking Christmas decorations and put them up every year despite the fact our Christmas lands in Summer.  I always dream of a white Christmas, and have been lucky enough to have experienced it.  But I must face facts that I am Australian and this is where my family are, so most of my Christmases will be hot ones.  But that doesn't mean I can't bring a little bit of European Christmas into my home.  Why not?  So every year out comes the holly (yes it's plastic, but where am I going to find genuine holly here in this climate?) and the baubles and tree and nutcracker type decorations.  I drive hubby mad, but he puts up with it - after all it's only once a year.

To my friends in Blogtopia, I wish you all a safe, peaceful and happy Christmas and can't wait to get back to blogging again in 2013.

Finally - here's something a little less traditional - but I think perfect for the occasion.

5 comments:

  1. Oh i love the untraditional! The dressmaker's tree is fabulous. And i love the first tree too, and its Nutcracker decorations. :) Merry Southern Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Christmas tree dress is so creative! Merry Christmas, Deb! (No snow here either)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I hope your day was perfect :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a merry Christmas, dear Debs! Love the Christmas tree dress! Wishing you a happy new year! ♥ Carla. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year to you too Carla. Don't know why your comment went to moderation. But I'm glad you popped by.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails