Saturday, March 9, 2013

An autumn dream



Whilst playing with the settings on  my new phone - and hence my new camera - I fell into an Autumn Dream.

A dream where apple blossoms and tiny villages of fairy like mushrooms appear.



 Flower petals float in the still water of a long forgotten bird bath, seeds get ready to fly, and where magical bells grow on trees.







Books stand to attention - ready to entertain on the long Winter's nights ahead, and the snuggly bathrobe comes out of hibernation.







I am roused from my daydream and gaze outside.  Willing the Autumn days to hurry.  But am cheered by the late Summer roses that Hubby bought me.

11 comments:

  1. Une publication adorable... Les photos sont très belles.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Stacks of books! :) I have many of them too. It's interesting how you're longing for autumn and i'm waiting anxiously for spring. But that's the way it is in our opposite hemispheres! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel a little strange doesn't it? We've still got a few days of 30 degrees coming up so I guess I'll be longing for a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either I love where you live or I love how you see it. Your photos are charming. So, you're beating a path to fall, and we're heading into spring. I can't tell you how strange that seems -- like we're on different planets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do very much love my garden - it's my peace. Yes it's very bizarre about our opposite seasons sometimes. I have photos of snow from my SIL that I look at whilst under the air conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by,.beautiful clicks,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a good hubby, Debs. :) Having a snazzy camera phone is one thing, having the eye to direct it is another. These are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you notyet100 :)

    More good luck than good eye Shell but thank you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely garden Deb! We need to bring Spring here as you get ready to wrap up your Fall. I like that bird bath very much. We are in the market for one the squirrels will not knock over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :) Good luck with the bird bath caregiver/Gin, we're looking that the dog won't knock over ......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.