Saturday, January 11, 2014

A questionable quest

The faithful knight set out on a quest.
A long and arduous quest.
He meandered many meadows,


road rife roads, climbed countless causeways, traipsed tons of tracks and bridged bountiful - um bridges.



He wandered wild woodlands and confronted cunning creatures.





Until at last he found the monk's temple.
(Sorry - I'm all out of alliteration)


Where he rang the religious ringer (ok I had one more left in me).







Photos taken at Nan Tien Buddhist Temple, Wollongong. October 2013.




13 comments:

  1. Great! Following you as A Bit About Britain and this post was perfect after 4 pints of ale. Please take that the right way - it was a good vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most happy to be of service. :)
    It's been such a hot day today I need 4 pints myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun way to take us through your walk to the Temple...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for something a little different ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos, and fun tour! And i love love love alliteration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was certainly fun to write ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chevaliers et quête, cela me fait toujours penser au "Sacré Graal" des Monty Python.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TexWisGirl and Linda - thank you so much.
    Alain - I can imagine a Monty Python knight blundering around the grounds looking for the Holy Grail :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Debs! Lovely writing, and I was right along side the Knight on his journey. Lovely photos. Gin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooops...not JOURNEY...QUEST. Sorry Debs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. Our knight got rather put out at his quest being called a mere journey. In fact he sobbed and sighed rather significantly ;)
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails