Friday, June 12, 2015

Arches and candles

What does one do when faced with a day free of tasks?





Sit in quiet contemplation, try to take arty shots of beautiful architecture and explore a crypt or two
of course.  


Tomorrow I will be winging my way to faraway lands for family adventures.
But never fear - I shall not abandon you again.
I have more snaps to share and more tales to tell with scheduled posts.
(plus I'm taking my laptop with me so hopefully I will be able to blag - er - blog while I'm away)

7 comments:

  1. An exquisitely beautiful sanctuary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You walk in and instantly you are at peace. I stayed for hours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yes! What a wonderful thing to do! And fabulous photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe architecture. Je redécouvre ton blog avec beaucoup de plaisir.
    Amitiés.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely shots. It looks beautifully light and airy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails