Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Zippy in Zurich

When one spends a Summer day in Zurich shopping and sight seeing, it is always a good idea to pause every now and then and pose fabulously for photos (wistful look optional, though unfortunately in this heat a 'glow' was mandatory) and give one's daughter a hug.












Apologies for the uninspiring prose, I am actually ahead in my blogging and even though this post will appear long after we have returned,
as I write this, it is the second last day of our holiday before we fly home and my brain is suffering from travel induced fog.

6 comments:

  1. I've never been to Zurich. It looks wonderful. (Wistful look included!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed difficult not to look wistful when I think of Zurich. I highly recommend a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten whether anyone check out the old a great nation 18 videos when I always used the wet sponge what is actually single jazzed likewise managed to get the product and actually work with the light in order to medium coverage Prodroxatone consequently whether that is too thick become subsequently that can be used a great wet sponge even ate a good nation consistency to be able to make this a great lot towards the face number I have.

    http://blackdiamondskinserumfacts.com/prodroxatone/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful views!

    Looks like a spammer got creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but he needs to check his grammar.

      Delete
  5. The old city of Zurich is interesting. Did you see the Chagal glass windows inside the church ??? There are nice museums.
    Did you visit the * poch *, expensive street, the Banhofstrasse ? Long ago, it has been the reference for windows dressing to decorators. Now, no more ! To few have good ideas. No more money ? That's not an excuse.

    In Lausanne, we have as well, a beautiful cathedral. next time... I will take you by hand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I do appreciate each and every one and will do my best to reply. I do apologise for the comment moderation I've been forced to put into place thanks to Mr Dark's spamming. It was not so much the spamming that bothered me - it was his appalling grammar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails